Here are the headlines we're digging into this week.
- Coca Cola Ultimate is the brand’s newest limited edition flavor for gamers, a collaboration with Riot Games, per CNN.
- Breweries are embracing carbon capture technology in their beer production, per The Washington Post.
- North America is battling new terroirs as the strawberry industry in Florida is threatened by climate change, per Axios.
- Google’s AI will power a virtual travel agent from Priceline according to Reuters, another AI task rabbit put to work in the travel industry.
- Older generations continue to infiltrate digital spaces and influence on social apps. The New York Times unpacked by brands are signing on with older TikTok creators, not unlike D-Day survivor Papa Jake’s rise to fame on the apps (per ABC News).
- Aged celebrations and changing beauty standards are another win for older gens. Jennifer Aniston stunned and inspired a wave of applause from fans after appearing with natural gray hair, per The Zoe Report.
- Hollywood actors are seeking a new deal over use of their digital twins for hire, per the Financial Times.
- Apple’s new Vision Pro headset offers a mental health screening tools and support resources in the health app, elevating the digital potential for emotional health solutions, reported by CNBC.
- Essence Cosmetics launched a Pride-themed game on Roblox this month, elevating its presence in the metaverse for celebration and social good, per Glossy.